IFESCULanguage Club is a platform for current students, teachers and IFESCU alumni tohave discussions in an informal setting. It creates a space for faculty membersand alumni to share personal learning which is apparently beyond the scope offormal education in the classroom. On the other hand, students get theopportunity to develop soft skills such as communication, leadership etc.Englishis used as a medium of communication in the club activities since one of thecore objective of is to help students improve English skills.
- Weeklydiscussion session based on movie, documentary etc. Priority is given to forestand environment related media.
- Participationto the debate competition.
- Organizationof the events for special day such forest day, environment day etc.
Notableactivities from past days:
- WorldForest day, 2013 observed with a wall paper prepared by the club participants.
- Participation on Science Fair organized by the Chittagong districtauthority on 22 March, 2013. IFESCU Language Club won 1 first and 2 secondprize winners.
- Seminar on Graduate Record Examination (GRE) by the IFESCU Alumni.
- Seminar on Scholarship Search and Application by the IFESCU Faculty andAlumni.